JOIN A COMMITTEE!
We encourage you to join a committee! The days and times of meetings are listed below. Meeting times can change due to peoples schedules so please email before showing up for a meeting to make sure the meeting is happening on that day and time.
- General Membership- Meets the 3rd Wednessday of each month from 5:30-7pm
- Education – (Meets 1st Monday of each month 5:30-7pm) Addresses issues in public education, promotes parental involvement
- Fundraising/Finance – (Meets 3rd Tuesday of each month 5:30-7pm)– Work on financial needs of the unit
- Health – (Meets 3rd Thursday of each month 5:30-7pm) Addresses community health needs
- Legal Redress – (Meets 2nd Thursday of each month 5-7:30pm) Investigates cases and supervises litigation, does not give general legal advice
WE are always looking for new members and activists join today we need boots on the ground for the good of the community.
- Freedom Fund – Plans the annual Freedom Fund dinner
- Communications – Promote media content consistent with NAACP goals
- Membership – Works to maintain and increase membership
For additional committee information or to find out how to become involved, please contact us!