NAACP Youth Council Spring Celebration
May 6 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
- « In Honor of the opening of the newest Smithsonian Museum! Cottage Grove is Hosting a Film Festival- African American Film A Place for All People! –
- Pulitzer Prize-winning writer speaks on the ethics and aesthetics of cultural criticism: Margo Jefferson acclaimed writer, cultural critic, at UO may 10th »
Bring your children, ages 5-9, and join us for a fun day of youth led painting, storytelling, a treasure hunt, and much more!
The NAACP Youth Council is hosting two sessions, one from 11am-1pm and another from 3pm-5pm.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before for check-in.
- All events will be outdoors, rain or shine! (Dress appropriately)
- Space is limited, register soon!
- All children must attend with an adult. Up to three children per adult.
There will be a wide variety of snacks to accommodate food allergies and dietary restrictions.
Interested in volunteering to help make the event better than ever? Simply register as a volunteer!
*Additionally, we are asking families to bring non-perishable food and/or clothing items to donate to Food for Lane County.