- This event has passed.
Environmental Justice Pathways Webinar #2 – “Unjust Care: Pandemics & Race” Save the Date!
May 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Please find our invitation to the upcoming Environmental Justice Pathways Webinar – “Unjust Care: Pandemics & Race” on May 14, 2020 from 10-11:30 am.
Moderator: Haley Case-Scott
Climate Justice Grassroots Organizer with Beyond Toxics and the NAACP Eugene/Springfield.
- Pradnya Garud – Ph.D. candidate in the School of Geography, Development, and Environment at the University of Arizona, Research Assistant at the Department of Sociology at the University of Oregon, Board Member of Beyond Toxics.
- Eric Richardson – Executive Director of the NAACP Eugene/ Springfield Oregon Unit #1119.
- Dr. Eva Galvez –Virginia Garcia Memorial Clinic
- Joel Iboa – Coalition Director of CAUSA Oregon
Webinar Description: This webinar will shed light on the racial impacts of COVID-19, noting historical patterns observed during pandemic-like situations and how communities are shaping a caring response to a public health crisis in place of an efficient government plan.
How to join:
- When: May 14th, 2020, 10-11:30 am Pacific
- Registration: Link Coming Soon
Haley Case-Scott, Climate Justice Grassroots Organizer
Beyond Toxics & NAACP Eugene/Springfield
Gender Pronouns: She, Her, Hers